Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Healing (warning, stitches pic)

Feel like these darn things have been in forever, ugh. Very tender and sore but looks like its ok, I guess.

Finally went out to dinner tonight, after 6 days in the house. Also, spent some quality time with one of my besties tonight for coffee. Friend therapy is just what I needed. Had my second shower, since the surgery, today. Plan on going back to work next week doing light duty stuff I think. Have to talk to my boss. Just about finished a week though, one more to go with these darn things.

 What a pain in the butt to live with, I tell ya! Going to the bathroom is tricky, going up and downstairs tugs and pulls being in the crease of inner thigh/groin....everything I do, I can feel the pressure or pull down there. Trying to get in and out of the car is fun too...not.

Thanks for letting me whine....sorry but yes, for anyone interested in what skin cancer is all about, I must post more ugly pics...here are the stitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment