Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gettin uglier... :(


Well, to add to this crazy end of the year mole scare, my hubby now has to have a biopsy as well for a spot on his back thats like a little scab, it's reddish/pink and gets really itchy on him. He's had this irregular shaped patch on his back bothering him for about two years now, maybe a little less.
He might have it scraped or some cut out, depending on what his Dr. thinks. Could be something like his mom had on her face, maybe basal cell or squamanous or even Melanoma. I am going to guess its not Melanoma though. I hope we both can put this behind us soon. I am glad he's finally having it checked as I said he should a year ago! I think my dermatologist visit and biopsy got him to think.

Hubby's weird skin lesion/mole above



















mine measures over the 6mm, not a good sign.

My friends know I Google a lot, Google everything. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to making myself worry...

Mine is protruding out and I hope to freakin God its benign. Please pray with me.. I am so nervous, scared, and freaked. If its not benign, I am petrified it will turn out to be this type of Melanoma.... I need to find positivity and its so hard while waiting and watching this horrible thing on me change.
The moles on this link are similar to what my nevus looks like :(




Here is the link to info on Nodular Melanoma :
http://www.skin-cancer-experiences.com/nodular-melanoma.html



No comments:

Post a Comment