Monday, November 5, 2012

less than 21 hours to go....

a day before the appointment and now I am like maybe it's not so bad?? Who knows. Still just trying to figure it out. Feel like maybe I am just a crazy nut for even worrying about it....was I making a mountain out of a mohill... prob because appointment is so close and not sure if the dermatologist is going to be caring or look at me like I am nuts. So much going through my head now.

The spot bled a bit and the bump went down but it will be back again as it keeps doing. Just hope he doesn't totally shrug it off without maybe doing a biopsy. We shall see. Whatever it is, it's annoying now and can be very uncomfortable. So something needs to be done.

Will update tomorrow after the appointment to let ya know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment